Counseling for Phase 5 – Determine Your Directions, Options and Apply
1. Feedback from Competitive Exam Appearance and Strategies for Next Steps.
2. Second Level Shortlisting Schools, based on scores and candidate choices.
2. Supporting application process for 5 schools.
3. Applicant Learning Conversion to Document – Reliance on experience – culture mapping of applicant learnings, stories, contemporaries
4. Third School Selection Session – Multiple Factor Analysis Geographic/Rankings/Job Placements/Community/Safety – Focused Selections
5. Application strategy design – Purpose, Objectives, Action Planning
- Defines purpose, Objective, life & career goals
- Devises why / why not, what if questions, overall approach
- Identifies strengths vs. weaknesses
- Experiential Writing of Essays & Questions
- Demonstrating original writing skills.
- Drive linkages – learning, training, real work, experience & community.
6. References – Select recommenders, help writing a recommendation on behalf of a reference
7. Essays and Descriptive Questions – Counseling for two essays
8. Preparing for “Interviews – BEI (High-Level Overview)”
Additional Costs for applications beyond 5 schools. No REFUNDS post payment.
101A – 10 School Package – Please Call
101B – 15 School Package – Please Call
Learning Time – 48 Hours
contact@RforC.com for a FEE QUOTE for this PHASE.
Alternative hourly Service: $299/hr
You are most welcome to choose an hourly rate too. Each of these can be structured to suit your needs. Should you still have questions, doubts or concerns or would like to consult on which package is the best for you, we are happy to suggest and provide you specific advice on which package is the right one for you. Feel free to reach out! contact@RforC.com