Academic Counselors Based in USA and Canada. Immigration Education Services – Overseas – Global Education for Under Graduate, Graduate Programs in a wide variety of academic majors and minors. RIverForest Education Services with its world-class capabilities in psychometric – aptitude – career vocational testing will help students from Grade 8 and above to identify their academic – vocational – skills and competencies to pursue their dream for a great future. These programs, statistically validated, testing helps students identify their areas of strengths, passions, and desires for a great career. These programs also include identifying many options for education, advanced courses, seminars, training, internships etc. Counseling sessions are conducted by professionals based in USA and Canada and would be in a position to provide real-time – authentic feedback on academic options.
Questions for Students and Parents to Answer
- Would you like HIGH-QUALITY time with your Counselors to help you understand your career options?
- Would you like to be counseled by highly qualified Academic Advisors, psychologists, guidance counselors, human resources specialists, who have relevant knowledge, skills, and experience in the global education market?
- Would you like to be assessed for your Career – Personality and Vocational Aptitude through a statistically validated Psychometric Test that has been administered several 100,000 times?
- Would you like to be provided sharp options for you to pursue rather than a high-level counsel that will force you to make choices that you may regret on arriving at the school campus?
- Would you like to speak with students who have studied in global educational institutions based NOW in those countries, rather than students who have returned to their home country, having not found a job/career?
- Would you like to be counseled by an Academic Counselor who has time and commitment towards your personal and professional success rather than making you wait for infinite time just for a 60-minute rush job sessions?
- Would you like to be counseled to help you lead at your school post admissions?
- Would you like your Counselor to help you culturally adapt in your new school, its environment, help you make friends, networks, learn how to deal with faculty members, how to contribute academically and excel, how to excel in sports and other extra-curricular activities, find way to engage within your community, and most importantly stay SAFE – In short help you adapt and remain safe.
- Would you like to be counseled by an organization that has a back to back Recruitment Firm in USA, Canada etc that can facilitate the process of finding an appropriate job post your education?
- Would you like to engage with a Firm that is based in multiple countries including India, USA, Canada etc to help you draw resources even while you are studying?
Job Search Facilitation and Recruitment Practice would include using Career Aptitude Testing to help you find job matching, Job Competency – Personality Inventories to help you build your personality to appear for interviews, Skill and Education Aptitude – Psychometric Testing Assessments that would help you identify specific educational – vocational programs, Counseling on Tech Savvyness, Values and Integrity Testing, Identifying your Career Preferences, Attitude and Engagement, and Canadian Culture – Cross Culture (Global) Fitment to help you become a true law-abiding Canadian. See STORE for greater details on products and services offered by RiverForest Education Services.
“WE ARE NOT IMMIGRATION LAWYERS. WE ARE AN EDUCATION, HUMAN RESOURCES – RECRUITING CONSULTING FIRM PREPARING YOU FOR JOB INTERVIEWS AND ADAPTING IN CANADA POST IMMIGRATION”
For IMMIGRATION TO CANADA visit